Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printer problem

• Please log in to reply

chickmazta

chickmazta

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Hello guys! I've been having difficulty using this printer its an ancient "EPSON STYLUS C59" Any program I use when I print it takes time to respond I think about 3 minutes before it start to print. Because of this I decided to reinstall the driver. When I run the driver setup program, supposedly it will detect the printer automatically, but this doesn't happen. Instead I got new hardware found notification saying about EPSON ME 2. I don't get it, I searched the net but it seems I can't find any information regarding EPSON ME 2. I'm 100% sure that my printer is labeled c59 stylus. Hope you could help me guys! TNX again.

PS. Here are some other info:

The printer is old so I decided to install CISS on it.
The cable is OK. I found a folder name EPSON ME 2 when I navigate deeply inside the c59 driver folder.(downloaded from the net) hope this helps!

Advertisements

chickmazta

chickmazta

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
We'll it seems that nobody ever bothered to reply on my problem, even just a simple advice. I guess no one here's interested in this kind of situations. My bad, this is the first time I encountered this, and I think I explained my problem to the best I can. @-@