Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Aurora [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

xoangeladawnox

xoangeladawnox

• Pip
  • 1 posts
;) I am having a major problem with popups some of the time. Sounds strange, but basically when I get them I get SLAMMED and have to unplug my modem and shut them down and then they won't show up for a few hours. Then, I will log on again and I seem to be back in the same boat I started in. Not sure if I am getting them from a specific website or what. I know the only name I could get was Aurora. The other things were random. My Norton Anti-Virus is expired and I am needing to update it so I am sure that is not helping. Oh yeah, also I noticed that even though Norton is expired it is still catching several Trojans and deleting them. One more thing is popups about Spyware. That is all I can think of right now. Let me know what I should do. Thanks. :tazz:

Edited by xoangeladawnox, 23 May 2005 - 10:33 PM.

Advertisements

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Hi Angela,

Please click the link below to start us off. Follow the instructions there first.

Click here

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with address of this thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.