Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Technical Problems after I Reinstall Windows XP professional

• Please log in to reply

Metafor

Metafor

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey :) :)
A few days ago i tried to install windows 7 on my old computer( I am using my old computer because my new is being repaired) that i should never had done, and after 2 days of trying, i gave up and went back to installing old good windows xp professional. All went fine untill i had to install my drivers, and unfortunately all of my driver cds were gone :) .. but no worries :) because one of my frind told my that i could install all of my drivers with a program called "Drivermax". I installed most of my drivers but the program could not find my graphic card for som strange reason, because it worked fine a few days ago, i do not think that i have broken it :)

I really hope some of you guys are able to help me before i go crazy.
Btw i use a Ati Radoen 9550 graphic card.
I am sorry for all the mistakes i have made writting this, i wrote it in furry/anger

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
What's your computer brand and model?
Do you have any errors in Device Manager?
What are the current computer issues?

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

I installed most of my drivers but the program could not find my graphic card for som strange reason ...

Btw i use a Ati Radoen 9550 graphic card.

http://support.amd.c...deonaiw_xp.aspx