Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

students needed! - would be great if you could help with this

• Please log in to reply

meggsy10

meggsy10

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi guys im a student at uni and need this survey filled in, im trying to get about 200+ students to fill it in for me for my research.

The link to the survey is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V8QB2ZW would be great if you could fill it in if your a student and even better would be passing the link along to your friends to do aswell.

If you think anything needs to be changed on the survey all ciritism will be taken on board.

Thanks

Megan

Advertisements

Taomech

Taomech

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
Maybe convert the currencies to different ones?
Eg. 5pound, 10usd, 10aud or whatever the exchange rate it.
Thanks,
Taomech

nicky_k_

nicky_k_

• Pip
  • 4 posts
There is a typo in the title. It should be lose not loose.

Magnificent Exploding Head

Magnificent Exploding Head

• PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
Your survey was interesting, but I don't feel that it applied to me accurately. The only data losses that I have had were due to human error (i.e. I deleted something by mistake), not computer error. Also, I am a cheapskate and would rather continue using my current backup methods for free rather than pay for the conveinience of some sort of backup service. (yes, I cook at home...yes, I do my own oil changes...cheap,cheap,cheap)

In the "have you ever lost data that was irretrievable" section you should add a "yes, but only because I accidentally deleted it" option.
Or, have the next question be "what caused your data loss?" & then have a choice between "A computer malfunction" or "I deleted it by mistake".
You could also add an "I would not be interested" option for the last question.

I think adding these would improve the accuracy of your survey.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
the question asking about rating your current backup needs scale clarification. is 10 good or bad?