Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Runtime Error While lauchin game Please help.!

• Please log in to reply

ThaiLAND!

ThaiLAND!

• Pip
  • 3 posts
ello, I'm not so very good at computer thing but someone can explain what to do?

I downloaded a game. Rail Simulator. I tested to start it. It doesn't even comes up an start buttom like it's going to pop up before the game starts in full screen. In thepiratebay the sender says that you need ''PhysX_7.11.13_SystemSoftware'' to play the game with. I downloaded it and installed then tried to play RailSim.exe again, The start buttom comes up. I pressed start and a full screen in black covers whole my screen. After seconds I got error and the black screen appears. The Error says.
|
| Program: .......balblalablablablabla
|
|
| R6025
| -Pure virtual function call
|

I don't know anything about this Error. I have google it and I ain't got answers just codes or something that I don't know what it is. Please :) !!!!

Edited by ThaiLAND!, 30 July 2010 - 05:15 PM.

Advertisements

ZaRMan

ZaRMan

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Hey there, have you checked the system requirements for this game and does your computer meet the minimum system specs. (especially the .NET framework)

ThaiLAND!

ThaiLAND!

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey there, have you checked the system requirements for this game and does your computer meet the minimum system specs. (especially the .NET framework)

I don't know. How to check?