Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

looking for a fan adapter

• Please log in to reply

brady1988

brady1988

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
hey there guys, i am looking for a fan adapter from antec or something similar to it i purchased an antec cas 1200 from newegg.com but the thing is that i need one more fan adapter to place my fan this is wat im talking about :

http://www.frozencpu...3c241s611#blank

u see that square adapter holding the fan behind so the fan wont move or anything like that, well im looking for that fan adapter to place my Fan right into my drive bay fan.... i hope u r getting wat im saying, where can i buy one of those ... please help me out! :wahoo:

Have a good one.
thx

Advertisements

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP
Maybe something like this or this would be easier. Or if you have money to burn, this.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
i just need the fun adapter that holds any fan but im kinda looking one like the one that comes with antec 1200 or any other antec i might take a pic of it and send it to u to u can have and idea.
probably later cus right now im programming.

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP

or any other antec

I don't have the 1200 but I do have several Antec cases (my preferred case maker) and they do no use a standard adapter on all their cases.

Are you sure you need to add another fan? That case comes with 5 120mm fans and a 200mm "blowhole" fan on top. At some point, more fans does not mean cooler operation and certainly can result in more heat trapping dust being drawn in, and more fan noise.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

or any other antec

I don't have the 1200 but I do have several Antec cases (my preferred case maker) and they do no use a standard adapter on all their cases.

Are you sure you need to add another fan? That case comes with 5 120mm fans and a 200mm "blowhole" fan on top. At some point, more fans does not mean cooler operation and certainly can result in more heat trapping dust being drawn in, and more fan noise.

It dont matter to me, u see when i purchased this antec 1200 from newegg.com it came with a fan adapater a black one in case u wanna set up another fan so i dont know if u know wat im talking about, i really this fan adapater tho help me pls :)

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
can u someone help me pls! :)