Edited by bustemup, 01 August 2010 - 06:02 PM.
XP boots to a blue screen
Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:58 PM
Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:27 AM
- Boot up in Safe mode.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore.
- On the Welcome to System Restore page, click Restore my computer to an earlier time (if it is not already selected), and then click Next.
- On the Select a Restore Point page, click the most recent system restore point in the On this list, click a restore point list, and then click Next.
Note: A System Restore message may appear that lists configuration changes that System Restore will make. Click OK.
- On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, click Next. System Restore restores the previous Windows XP configuration, and then restarts the computer.
- Let Windows do a normal bootup (not Safe mode) and you'll see a System Restore Restoration Complete page. Click OK.
With any luck that should fix the problem.
Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:35 AM
Hope this helps.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users