Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I'M doing something wrong?

• Please log in to reply

661=GONZALES=

661=GONZALES=

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
i have started a topic 2 times now in 2 different subjects and got no response. But I look at other topics after me and they have been helped. I'm I posting in the wrong spot? I'm i put on the do not help list? I can't figure out came some 1 help? Are my post 2 difficult to help? I have had help from your site before and was very thankful for your help.

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hey mate,

Sorry but people do get overlooked sometimes - chances are it wasn't something you actually did wrong. Have you posted in the Waiting Room? If a thread you have created doesn't get a response after 3 days, go ahead and create a thread in the Waiting Room and link to the original post.

Cheers

661=GONZALES=

661=GONZALES=

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
hey Troy

Thank you for your response hopefully that is the case and i will post in the waiting room. Again Thank you.