Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

xbox to computor moniter

• Please log in to reply

Brandmire

Brandmire

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Not sure if this is a right forum to ask this, or even the right website, but I am running into walls in my own research.

I recently got myself an xbox 360, and due to financial budgeting, I can not afford to get myself a HD TV for the foreseeable future. Now, I do have myself a rather nice monitor I use for my PC gaming. My hope is to turn my monitor (DVI and VGA ports only on it, no HDMI(:))) and connect it to my xbox to play it in high def. Is it possible, with a cord or adaptor box, and also get sound?

Advertisements

kingmob121

kingmob121

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello Brandmire,

These cables which you can find here might be what you are looking for but you have to have somthing to plug audio into since VGA doesnt support audio

Kingmob121