Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

False computer crash report

• Please log in to reply

myzstikal

myzstikal

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

You shouldnt have a problem uploading those files, not associated with any particular account.

These are the steps I am taking to attempt transfer /upload the files
(1)Click on browse button to locate folder
(2)click on computer
(3)click on OS(C:)
(4)click Windows
(5)click on mini dump folder to attach files ....... (P.S.)folder is highlighted but not selected as folder to upload or send.....So I proceed to my step 6
(6)Click on mini dump file folder to attach
***folder is highlighted but does not transfer to attach file section
**so I attempt to double click on folder and folder opens up and I unsuccessfully try to attach each individual file and I get a reply that says
*******Contact the owner or an administrator to obtain files*********
Below is the only thing I could do with this file and I don't even know if they are in the folder to be viewed ..
So please tell me is their another way of doing this or am I doing something wrong

file:///C:/Windows/Minidump/

Advertisements

myzstikal

myzstikal

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

You shouldnt have a problem uploading those files, not associated with any particular account.

These are the steps I am taking to attempt transfer /upload the files
(1)Click on browse button to locate folder
(2)click on computer
(3)click on OS(C:)
(4)click Windows
(5)click on mini dump folder to attach files ....... (P.S.)folder is highlighted but not selected as folder to upload or send.....So I proceed to my step 6
(6)Click on mini dump file folder to attach
***folder is highlighted but does not transfer to attach file section
**so I attempt to double click on folder and folder opens up and I unsuccessfully try to attach each individual file and I get a reply that says
*******Contact the owner or an administrator to obtain files*********
Below is the only thing I could do with this file and I don't even know if they are in the folder to be viewed ..
So please tell me is their another way of doing this or am I doing something wrong

file:///C:/Windows/Minidump/

file:///C:/Windows/Minidump/Mini073110-01.dmp
file:///C:/Windows/Minidump/Mini080110-01.dmp
file:///C:/Windows/Minidump/Mini080210-01.dmp
file:///C:/Windows/Minidump/Mini071010-01.dmp
file:///C:/Windows/Minidump/Mini070910-01.dmp