Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

"No audio Device" found

• Please log in to reply

rc87

rc87

• Pip
  • 3 posts
The sound on my computer has always worked fine until today. It wont play anything and when I looked into it it says there is no audio device, which isn't possible. My computer has been acting up lately I don't know if this has anything to do with it.

Advertisements

moonstruck31

moonstruck31

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I am having the same problem. I think it started after my last windows update...but I'm not for sure. Last week I had this same problem,searched online and thought I had found a solution (run services.msc, start services) it worked for a couple of days. Now when I do the very same steps it says it is already running. Yet, when I go to control panel it still says no audio devices. I really hope someone can help me fix this problem once and for all. Thank you in advance.

~Mindy

deathtoal2

deathtoal2

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
hey guys try this software its free

Device Doctor

and download and install only the audio driver