Desktop icon background change
Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:18 AM
Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:59 AM
Here are a couple of options for you to try:
- Click on the START button and right-click on MY COMPUTER and choose PROPERTIES.
- In the new window that appears, click on the ADVANCED tab, and in the Performance section click on the SETTINGS button.
- Scroll down the list until you find "Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop". Uncheck it if it is checked, and click OK, and OK again to close the Properties window.
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop and click on PROPERTIES.
- Select the Windows Default theme from the drop-down menu on the THEMES tab, and click OK.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users