Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Advice on 3D Graphics Rendering Comp Build

• Please log in to reply

TampaC66

TampaC66

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

My laptop is 3 years old and takes a ridiculous amount of time to render scenes with 3ds Max. Sometimes it just crashes half way through the render.

I want to build a desktop built specifically for Rendering With 3ds Max and working with Autodesk Revit and Photoshop/Illustrator.

Listed below is what I came up with after asking around and researching some. I figure for rendering i need a fast processor and a fairly good amount of Ram and Video Card.

Case+HDD
Mobo+CPU
optical drive
PSU+Memory
GPU

Let me know what you guys think/recommend. Also, i would just like reassurance that all of these parts are compatible with each other and i can make a working computer from them. =)

Advertisements