Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ACER ASPIRE 7000 BLANK WHITE SCREEN

• Please log in to reply

cpo312

cpo312

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi all,

My Acer Aspire 7000 laptop running windows xp started showing a blank greyish/white screen recently. When I press the power button, the screen shows the Acer splash screen and then shows the blank greyish/white screen where it stays. It does not get to windows screen at all. I went into the BIOS to check and the settings are okay.

I connected the laptop to an external monitor and it showed the same things. First, the Acer splash screen and then blank screen. I checked the video cables connectors to make sure they were connected and still white screen. I tried to get into safe mode but I could not because it could load only up to "windows\system 32\drivers\isa pnp.sys". Please someone help me solve this problem.

Advertisements