Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

exe Dropper Gen 2 help

• Please log in to reply

BazOne

BazOne

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

This is my first post on this forum; I clicked a banner by mistake and suddenly my antivirus (Avira) start to alert me about thousands file infected by Dropper Gen 2.
I had delete any sort of files exe and dll suspicious, some programs were corrupted apparently. Now I have something like 12000 files infected that are all .html (for instance: software helps etc..) I want to keep just some of that but I have no idea to how fix the problem and also I’m still not sure if the original Trojan is indeed cancelled.

I also change antivirus (Avast) but I have the same infection results.

I use spybot as antispyware and I also installed Malwarebytes, SUPERAntiSpyware all the 3 give 0 treats.

Please help
Thanks

Baz

Advertisements