Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help Will not let me rename

• Please log in to reply

nicacola

nicacola

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Thank you very much for all your help and patience and I still have one more question

I bought this computer used and KingJesus is the name on everything how can I change this if it is possible

Right click on my computer and select 'manage'
Then click on the + sign next to 'local users and groups'.
Then select the users folder. You'll see the user accounts on your system listed on the right. To rename an account, right click on it and choose rename.

Tried that it's already changed there but it still comes up on everything!!!!

my Computer then right clicked on my documents and choose propereties then choose sharing and the options
in this file are disabled because this folder is in Another Folder that is private when click on another folder it takes me to KING JESUS properties. In the general tab I change the KING JESUS to what I want press enter and a box with red x comes up saying KING JESUS is a Windows system folder and is required for Windows to run properly. It can not be moved or renamed. then ok

How can I take KING JESUS completely off my computer and replace all with my choice????

Advertisements