Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Connecting to internet post brastia.exe.

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My children went to some site and did some game downloads and we came up with brastia.exe that caused a lot of problem. One of the problem being that when I click connect to internet it appears to connect and the phone lines sounds like it is online but it will not load a page nor will the two display screens appear in the taskbar to make you aware that you are on the internet. I took it to a computer shop and had all the viruses removed but it still does the same thing far as getting on the internet. I compared my internet connections on my other computer that I am on now and set it up the same way and still nothing happened. Could my modem be gone? Can anyone help me with this problem. Thanks