Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Audio Problems

• Please log in to reply

Tankmaster

Tankmaster

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
My computer doesn't have sound since yesterday. I don't know what happened. Please help me.?

Yesterday, I downloaded a voice recorder from download.cnet.com. The name of the recorder that I downloaded was Record Pad Sound Recorder. After I installed it, I tried it if it was working and on my first try it goes fine. I tried to record for the second time, and again it was okay. When it reaches the 3rd time, that's the time that I didn't hear my sounds on computer anymore. I unistalled the Record Pad and restart my computer to try if my audio comes back, but still nothing happens. Though I've already checked everything from my Device Manager and DirectX Dialog everything works fine. Everything is working. But why it seems I can't hear my sounds? Would anyone help me with this please.

I already updated the version of my Realtek HD Audio but nothing happens. I even tried the System Restore but still no progress. I checked the sound plug-ins on my computer, but still no sound at all. I hope you can help me with this.

Advertisements