Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

disconnection issue XP

• Please log in to reply

Daniel S.

Daniel S.

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hello fellow geekstogo members, i would like to ask the forum a question ,

Im a gamer and you know us gamers we hate disconnections and lag issues, well i play crossfire(a 1st person shooter) and cabal(an mmorpg) and everytime i play you know after a while my wireless connection for my laptop spikes to 1.0Mbps and when it does i am "disconnected from server" , this happens in both games and sometimes when it doesnt spike to 1.0Mbps i usually get ping issues like instead of my natural and usual 50-70 ping...ispike to like 200-500 ping which irritates me greatly...If any experts would please read my problem and give me an explanation or a solution to this problem i will be a happy 16 year old :)

Sincerely, Daniel S.

Advertisements