Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer boot problem blue screen acer series 5315

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

premhook

premhook

• Pip
  • 2 posts
my acer laptop 5315 series is having a booting problem. Once you turn the laptop it will run to the acer starting options screen and prompt you with booting options. If you press "start windows normally" or any other button it will load to the windows loading screen then give this dark blue screen with white error writing (after 1 split second) it automatically restarts- this process repeats until you take out the battery to shut the computer down. Also another crucial problem during startup is when the laptop runs through the white acer screen- a light-medium blue line (bout half a cm thick) appears across the whole top part of the screen. It isn't a solid line- more like a scratchy pattern. The blue scratch appeared about 2 months ago and the reboot problem happened about 2 weeks ago. Plz help as i have already tried to do that f10 thingy doing factory reset, also tried windows memory diagnosis. I cant get to the desktop screen at all.

Advertisements