Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Program Help

• Please log in to reply

Rjn239

Rjn239

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,
Just a quick question, I was wondering if it was possible to edit the Menu bar within an application, for instance in MSN messenger you have the file edit tools etc and because I have the MSN Plus installed I have a 'Plus!' option and I was wondering how I would go about editing the application to add or remove things to my leisure. I really just want to delete the 'Plus!' option from the menu bar within MSN messenger because I have it set up to work on the network and don't want people being able to go into there and have the ability to change settings.
Any light on this would be very grateful :)
Thanks.

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Would require a certain amount of programming skills and access to the Microsoft source code for the application so you could modify it - definitely a no-go as the source code is not available to us mere mortals, even if we knew what to do with it.