Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Firefox NOT remembering login details

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
In Firefox (the latest version that will work in WinMe), the username and password for Virgin WEBMAIL is prompted, but the identical information for an identical login form for Virgin Broadband USAGE is NOT prompted; and the settings for REMEMBERING the login details are ineffective FOR THIS SITE. I have tracked differences between these sites to differences in 'Page Info' in Firefox's Tools menu, but I cannot change the Page Info for USAGE to be the same as for WEBMAIL. I have failed to trigger login-details-prompting by 'artificially' adding them to the stored passwords list. Can someone help me make Firefox prompt the login details for USAGE as it does for WEBMAIL ?