Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox NOT remembering login details

• Please log in to reply

Basty

Basty

• PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
In Firefox 2.0.0.20 (the latest version that will work in WinMe), the username and password for Virgin WEBMAIL is prompted, but the identical information for an identical login form for Virgin Broadband USAGE is NOT prompted; and the settings for REMEMBERING the login details are ineffective FOR THIS SITE. I have tracked differences between these sites to differences in 'Page Info' in Firefox's Tools menu, but I cannot change the Page Info for USAGE to be the same as for WEBMAIL. I have failed to trigger login-details-prompting by 'artificially' adding them to the stored passwords list. Can someone help me make Firefox prompt the login details for USAGE as it does for WEBMAIL ?

Advertisements