Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What's wrong with my screen?

• Please log in to reply

Wiggy boy

Wiggy boy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Obs! I didn't rly know where to post this so i made my best and i tho it got best here...

I have my laptop, i've never rly had this problem before it started while I was playing HoN (Heroes of Newerth), the screen just got pitch black... Idk wat happend so i restarted the computer and i saw the screen in 2 sec then it got pitch black (while loading.. it first says "Asus" and alittle sound, and then beging to load Window XP and all i saw was the Asus logo thing,) so i turned it off, later the day when i tried start it, same problem... so i thought of clicking the LCD (Fn + F7) and it said "LCD Off" and then clicked it again "LCD On" and then i saw the screen agian!!! then 3 sec later screen got pitch black again Dx, I took the brightness down to the lowest and made the LCD On again, then i could see the screen but it still get's pitch black every 5 min, but if i turn the brightness up again it get's pitch black in 3 sec again... Later I found out it doesn't get "Pitch black" actully i had msn up so it was rly white and i could see a little of it but almost nothing... In HoN u can higher the brightness so i did and it worked fine but it's pretty dark when i'm not playing Dx, I've tried putting in another Screen in the laptop.. worked fine... what is wrong??? my computer is an Asus A6JA with WINDOWS XP,

And u could contact me on msn and skype, I live in GMT +1

Msn: [email protected]

Soryy if I have bad english or if i have missed saying some important information,

Advertisements