Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Not Enough Quota

• Please log in to reply

Kii

Kii

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
After searching around the Net, I found nothing that could help this issue with me. The system would get this even during a fresh restart. About a week ago, I decided to reinstall the OS & did a DOD on the HDD before installing With Recovery CD's supplied from the laptop company. Everything went fine, and I got the pc back up and running 110% more effeciently then it had been before...But yesterday I removed the Laptop from downstairs were it had been plugged into the HDMI for 2 days. While it was Plugged in it had 3 Drives attached to it Two 1TB WD Essentials and a Bare 320GB (the orig HDD)
I decided to use a spare 500GB WD Blue when I re-installed. At first I was led to believe the possibility that my Ram was at fault, because I had experienced my Ram slot's die with an HP Pavilion DV6 Series. But CPU-Z & Dxdiag both address all 4GB of memory. I checked everything I thought could be wrong since Disk Space wasnt the issue here, and quota management wasnt even enabled in the first place.

It's still giving me the Not enough quota error & Im lucky if I can even run 1 application at a time.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Hopefully I can get this cleared up soon, Thank you all.

Advertisements

Kii

Kii

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Shameless Bump...I need help with this still, Very much... This is killing the time I need to study before my classes start & I cant finish my website If i cant load Dreamweaver, Plus now many websites crash Firefox so I believe its getting steadily worse.

Edited by Kii, 17 August 2010 - 03:58 PM.