Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help please [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kbooth2004

Kbooth2004

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
My computer is so overrun with ads, etc.. that it won't even allow me to get onto the internet for more than five minutes before the ads start popping up at the speed of light. Trying to click out of the ads, just seems to put more popups on the screen and I am unable to close the windows at all. I am unable to download anything onto the computer and have tried in vain to repeatedly download HijackThis and the other programs recommended from this site to try to clean things up. Eventually, my computer freezes and that's that. Oh, one more thing that may be important. Aurora seems to be the culprit, as all of the ad's toolbars, say "Aurora".

Any suggestions, before I throw it out the window?

Thanks,
Karen

Edited by Kbooth2004, 24 May 2005 - 12:15 PM.

Advertisements

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Hi Karen,

Please click on the link below and follow the instructions first

Click here

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with address of this thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.