Hello everyone. I've got some problems with the LAN I have here. I've got a D-Link wireless router for the house. The rest of the family uses wireless, and seeing as how the router is in my office, all of my stuff is connected by ethernet. I've had D-link routers in the past, however this one seems to be giving me some issues. Normal internet connection seems to fine, with fairly snappy browsing, on different browsers, different computers and different operating systems. Online games are giving me no trouble, but there are two things that are giving me trouble. My telnet client, and my D-Link 321 NAS' DLNA server keeps giving me errors on my ps3. I've used all of these things before, with a different D-Link router, and they've all worked flawlessly.
So the exact problems are:
Telnet client suffers from constant timeouts. I've tried multiple clients, and have rarely had this issue before. Even on this exact router it was working fine, however not anymore. I did have to reset it a couple times, and maybe I changed a setting I wasn't supposed to.
DLNA server. Again, used to work fine, though on a different D-link router. I receive a 2114 DLNA error on the ps3.
Just looking for some recommended settings to play with, and some to stay away from on the router. Everything has static ip addresses and such.
Thanks for the help guys. If you need any more information, please let me know.