Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

i've tried everything

• Please log in to reply

eman0n

eman0n

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
hi i posted a problem that i have been having with windows. the problem seems to be with my start bar not wanting to load and also when i try to download anything or watch a video i get errors i have tried everything on ur page i have also tried to safe boot with no luck. the icons on my desktop look like paper and my start bar is not working meaning everytime i push the bar it get stuck. the only thing that does work is the internet and ctrl+alt+delete to get the task manger. i can reach some programs thru the task manager but not all i need help :tazz: ;) i would post my specs but i can not download the proper file if there is a manual way to do it let me know please i am desperate ;)

Advertisements

eman0n

eman0n

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
shameless bump for the win..need some help pls :tazz: