Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Trying to decide between 2 pcs

• Please log in to reply

Virt

Virt

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am trying to decide which of these to get but cannot find a defining factor to choose either. I play games and browse the internet mainly.

PC 1
PC 2

Anything stand out to anyone to pick one over the other?

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 20,007 posts
PC 2 just shades it for me as I think the MB and gfx card are slightly better.

Virt

Virt

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok I agreed in the end after much deliberating. The graphics card is much better and should make up for any losses in the cpu, plus I read the 1055T is good for overclocking.

Music1093

Music1093

• Pip
  • 2 posts
PC 2 for sure

Kii

Kii

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
I'de go with the i7, they both have 4GB of ram. plus... it has a GTX 460, which is a lower grade FERMI...but fermi nonetheless.

edit: the 4gb of ram part seems wierd, since...isnt i7 & phenom II tri-channel? so its 3gb/6gb/9gb etc?

Edited by Kii, 27 August 2010 - 11:35 PM.