Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Adobe Flash Player

• Please log in to reply

Angry Black Sheep

Angry Black Sheep

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, guys, as your basic e-mailer and web surfer I'm alright but it's only recently that I've had the opportunity to start fiddling around with computers any further. It's my Mum's PC and she knows far less than I do (which isn't that much) so I'm trying to help her with things aswell. I have downloaded a free, I suppose it's just a trial version of google Earth and there are things I would like to look at on it that require Adobe Flash Player to view them. It referred me to the site to download AFP from and after four or five attempts, the web site always says the download was successful but it doesn't apear anywhere on my computer, a free virus scaner that they offer with it has downloaded fine. I am yet to buy the full version of Google Earth and it may be a while till I can do so, is this the reason why?. If not, what do you suggest I try?

Advertisements