Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Adobe Flash Player

• Please log in to reply

Angry Black Sheep

Angry Black Sheep

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, guys, as your basic e-mailer and web surfer I'm alright but it's only recently that I've had the opportunity to start fiddling around with computers any further. It's my Mum's PC and she knows far less than I do (which isn't that much) so I'm trying to help her with things aswell. I have downloaded a free, I suppose it's just a trial version of google Earth and there are things I would like to look at on it that require Adobe Flash Player to view them. It referred me to the site to download AFP from and after four or five attempts, the web site always says the download was successful but it doesn't apear anywhere on my computer, a free virus scaner that they offer with it has downloaded fine. I am yet to buy the full version of Google Earth and it may be a while till I can do so, is this the reason why?. If not, what do you suggest I try?