Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD error 0x00000101

• Please log in to reply

BallBrent

BallBrent

• Pip
  • 3 posts
This is a Brand new Fresh install, The computer was running fine under windows XPSP3 and it has ran fine under Windows XPx64

AMD Quad Phenom 9600
ASUS M3N78pro AM2+ Mobo
EVGA NVIDIA 9800GT
4gig ram
Razor impernator mouse
Logitech G110 Keyboard

All drivers are updated, the drivers that weren't updated was a ATK0110Utility, ASUS cool-n-quiet, Unfortunately I am unable to get it to last long enough to download or run any program. The moment I start trying to multitask or get a lets say League of Legends downloarder/installer to run it BSODS, Sometimes it BSODS the moment I sign in other times it BSODS the moment win7 loads. It happens in Safe mode as well. The MOBO only has usb slots so using a PS/2 keyboard/mouse is out of the question, I've unplugged the razor mouse tried it with a basic keyboard only, Tried it without the graphic card,

Asus has a New BIOS but unfortunately EZFlash that they give for the download is incompatible with the Win7x64 I've updated to what i could 1404,

Currently I have a new heat sync and fan combo with thermal grease coming to maybe help just encase it's a heat issue, additionally blew out the Computer and reseated all the ram. did ram swapping exchanging it and moving it around. Taking out each one at a time and replacing it. Only drivers for it that could possibly be left are the SATA drives.

Advertisements