Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

msn winks

• Please log in to reply

charm3388

charm3388

• Pip
  • 1 posts
for some reason if i try to download the msn winks, i can't open it because the acrobat reader won't let me open it....is there msn winks that aren't in a "zip" file........or do i need to download some other acrobat reader version....could someone please help me... [email protected]

Advertisements

Guest_matthuffy_*

Guest_matthuffy_*

for some reason if i try to download the msn winks, i can't open it because the acrobat reader won't let me open it....is there msn winks that aren't in a "zip" file........or do i need to download some other acrobat reader version....could someone please help me... [email protected]

View Post

please, i tried to tell you before. Acrobat reader is not for ZIP files, you must have winzip to open them. your question makes you sound slightly silly (no offence intended)

you need WINZIP.