Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

cant add or remove itunes

• Please log in to reply

matteos

matteos

• Pip
  • 1 posts
when i try to install itunes i get the following messages
the feature you are trying to use is on a network that is unavailable. click OK to try again or enter a folder containing the installation package 'iTunes.msi' in the box below C:\Users\Matthew\AppData\Local\Apple\Apple Software Update\
C:\ProgramData\Apple Computer\Installer Cache\iTunes 7.7.1.11\
followed by:
errors occurred while installing the updates. if the problem persists, choose tools>download only and try installing manually
followed by the option to installed individually 5 packages:
apple mobile device
bonjour
itunes
mobileme
setupadmin
i tried installing the itunes package, itunes installer box welcomes me and tries to install the program then i get the message:
the older version of itunes cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group

i have tried to remove itunes from the add remove programs, itunes is on there but the icon is blank, when i try to unintal it i get the message: theistallation source for this product is not available.Verify that the source exists and that you can access it.
any ideas?

matt

Advertisements