Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

IE problem - Windows 7

• Please log in to reply

cook777

cook777

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Windows 7 64-bit running IE 8 that came with it.

The computer not run stream videos like youtube, facebook stuff. even the Download link to install firefox is not there. So I downloaded firefox to see if it has the same problem. It does.

The person looked up that IE needed the IE 32-bit to work as well as 64-bit. (looking up by people on net that had same problem.) And he had uninstalled it because he didn't think he needed the 32-bit. I can't seem to find IE for windows 7 32-bit on there website. It just says that it comes with windows 7.

I was hoping someone could give me a link to download IE for windows 7. I sadly bad at finding thing. And any thing I should know about doing so. (since I want to keep the 64-bit to be the one running.)

Any idea if it could be something else. (since FireFox not working either and I dont think it should be related to IE) Note: I did uninstall Flash and reinstalled it. (had to use another computer to get it since that one not show the Download link.)

Thank you for any help anyone of you can give me.

Advertisements

C1B3R5NYP3R

C1B3R5NYP3R

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Here you go. Follow the prompts and your all set....

http://www.microsoft...wide-sites.aspx

cook777

cook777

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Didn't seem to work out. :/

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts