Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to reach ITunes Store

• Please log in to reply

ChadB

ChadB

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm unable to connect to Itunes Store from my computer at work. I'm on a company network which I'm supposed to be able to admin but its a small operation and I'm unsure why my end users can't reach the Itunes store. I've checked the firewall, even ran diagnostics from Itunes which indicates it does reach out. I've uninstalled itunes and used later versions and still no success. Anyone have suggestions.

Possibly related issue, i can't get all my Iphone end users to activesync with my Exchange server. Not sure if its related but that's another issue with apple products I'm having on my network at this time. With activesync i was able to verify the server from the Iphone but not connect to the email folder.

Below is script from the Itunes Store diagnostic

Connection attempt to Apple web site was successful.
Connection attempt to iTunes Store was successful.
Secure connection attempt to iTunes Store was successful.
Secure connection attempt to iPhone activation server was successful.
Last successful store access was 2010-08-25 13:34:08.

Advertisements

ChadB

ChadB

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
No one wants to touch this one huh? lol... come on people, any ideas would be better than none

ChadB

ChadB

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I just resolved my issue. For any of you out there watching this or concerned. If you experience and issues similar with not able to connect with the exchange account, check your AD account Security Tab> Advance, was a check box for "Allow inheritable permissions" Once that was checked off I was able to connect to the Exchange server through my iPhone.