Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Virus removal help

• Please log in to reply

adam1427

adam1427

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a virus on my pc, i dont know what kind or type it gives no description...this is what happens..
when i go to sites, for example craigslist a shaded screen and and a box in th emiddle that says i have to register
for free stuff to prove im not a robot or i will be denied access to this site when i close the box another box comes
up and asks if i want to close the application i will not be granted access to the site so i close it anyways and the
whole screen dissappears....pls help what can i download to remove it
thanks
Adam

Advertisements

adam1427

adam1427

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have a virus on my pc, i dont know what kind or type it gives no description...this is what happens..
when i go to sites, for example craigslist a shaded screen and and a box in th emiddle that says i have to register
for free stuff to prove im not a robot or i will be denied access to this site when i close the box another box comes
up and asks if i want to close the application i will not be granted access to the site so i close it anyways and the
whole screen dissappears....pls help what can i download to remove it
thanks
Adam

i was able to copy the box
You have to complete one of these to confirm that you are not a robot. Otherwise you will not have access to this page.
Be a food critic and get $500

Be a food critic and get $500
Be a food critic and get $500 for FREE!!!
FREE $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card

FREE $1,000 Wal-Mart Gift Card
Do you shop at Wal-Mart? Would a free 1K help out?
Do you shop at Home Depot?

Do you shop at Home Depot?
Get a ton of Home Depot coupons and gift card offers! Also if your looking to improve you home this is the place to be!
Want a FREE Laptop.... Really

Want a FREE Laptop.... Really
Play Bubble Boomers

Play Bubble Boomers
Pop the bubbles of the like colors for this very fun and addictive game for FREE!!!
Play Frogger Now

Play Frogger Now
Play frogger with 1 click download of gamevance!You have to complete one of these to confirm that you are not a robot. Otherwise you will not have access to this page.
Sorry, There are no surveys available to your
country at this time. Please try back later.