Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

dll error

• Please log in to reply

DennLec

DennLec

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My issue:

I am experiencing a .dll issue. I have since, performed an un-install, reboot, and then re-install of Adobe Photoshop CS4 on my system.
I am using Windows Vista Home premium on a Entertainment Series HP Laptop. Now when I initiate Photoshop, It loads OK, but I get a
message stating "Missing icccodes.dll file".

Also when I did a re-install from my legit copy of Photoshop CS4, from the suite package, it states "Successfully loaded but with errors" =
error: 2
??

No one at Adobe will give me support, due to that I do not own and or want to purchase (current) version CS5. I just bought this creative suite package
11 months ago, now they expect me to shell out another $2000. + in order to get support.

I hope someone can help me out.
Thank you.

Dennis

Advertisements