Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue vertical lines of death

• Please log in to reply

Razareth

Razareth

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Greetings, Im Razareth. Im the owner of a 9400GT and recently have been having a little problem. Ive bought myself Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and played it for sometime now. Saying that i also got with it my latest problem. Vertical blue stripes of death. It started out weird, my PC froze i reset my whole PC wouldnt respond. Next day everything ok. Then, after a long time it happen again. I this time got it right to get into my Safe mode uninstall my graphic drivers. It work, reinstall, still word, play for weeks, same thing happen. Now it has come to a point, that no matter what i do gaming wise, it freeze.

Please help out a desprite Geek in need of help.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Download, and install SpeedFan: http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php
Post your computer temperatures:

Posted Image

Provide processor info (hold Windows logo key, and hit Pause/Break key to find out).