The solution to this problem is to get a hairdryer, and use it to blow hot air into the CPU (case off) for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. After this, the PC POSTs just fine and boots into Windows. Any idea on a LONG term solution? I am fed up with having to get out the hairdryer every time I want to use the PC.
NOTE- The PC usually does this whenever it has rained in the past 24hours. The PC is about 2 meters or about 7 or 8 feet away from the physical window, under a desk, on a little cart/stand. It has good ventilation,
If you need specs, I will try to get them, however, I am not very positive of what is in this PC other than it runs WINDOWS XP, has 256MB of ram, and has Intel Pentium 4 at 1,9GHz