Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

OpenOffice Calc Page Styles / Scaling

• Please log in to reply

Radien

Radien

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Hello, I need help doing something in OpenOffice Calc.

I have several hundred sheets in four files. Let's just focus on a single file right now. The problem is that I have a hundred sheets in the project file and I want to change the page style for all of them at once.

I have created the sheets individually. I didn't know when I was creating them that OpenOffice would create a different page style for each sheet by default. Now the problem is that the scaling is the wrong size. I had been counting on it to fit the print range (all non-empty cells) into one page per sheet.

I can change the scaling on each individual page, but I have to do it one at a time. One way to change the scaling is to edit the page style. However, I can only do THAT one page at a time.

If I edit the page style of the first sheet, I can apply that corrected page style to OTHER sheets too. But I can't figure out how to apply it to every sheet in the project at once.

Can anyone help me? I'm going to be working on this all evening until I figure out a way to get it to print right. I will be printing it to PDF so I can email the file to a copy shop. Right now it's in XLS format for compatibility, but I am indeed using OpenOffice Calc. Thanks. :)

Advertisements