Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Script running

• Please log in to reply

Leni Sands

Leni Sands

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
Not sure if this is the right place to ask for this but here goes... I have windows xp, I use firefox as my browser, I keep getting the following message: chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include.js:5084 - the message starts as something like 'script running' allow or cancel. Any ideas what it is? Should I allow it to run or cancel? Do you need to see the whole message?
Thanks
Leni Sands

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Normally, it's a web page fault, not yours.

lziu1122

lziu1122

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I also am using Windows XP and while using Firefox, I am getting the same message. (Script: chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include.js:5084) I have tried deleting Firefox and re-installing it but the problem keeps coming back. Considering it references chrome, which I also have on my computer, is chrome somehow corrupting Firefox? It takes forever for pages to load and it is happening on every site I attempt to open. Any suggestions? Thanks L