Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

osCommerce addon

• Please log in to reply

grandpa

grandpa

• PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Hi

I have treid to get an answer to the following problem at the osCommerce forums but with no luck, perhaps someone may be able to offer help.

I have just installed the add on "Prices for Logged in users, and when I go to Delete or Edit a customer, in the customers window, the Orders and Email work fine. I get the following.

Is someone able to tell me what I need to do to fix it.Ive tried 3 times installing this and keep getting the same result.

1054 - Unknown column 'a.entry_street_address_2' in 'field list'

select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_street_address_2, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_default_address_id, c.member_level from customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '2'

[TEP STOP]

Many thanks

Grandpa

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
I'm not familiar with the application in question but that message says there's an issue with the database that it uses.

Edited by Neil Jones, 02 September 2010 - 02:30 PM.

grandpa

grandpa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Hi

Thanks for that. Will try and locate.

Cheers

Grandpa