Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Browsers not loading

• Please log in to reply

munns5986

munns5986

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Ok I have been on the phone with the internet company and the wireless router company and they say nothing is wrong. My Xbox is on the wireless router and it never has problems. None of our browsers will really load anything. It may take a few tries to load the homepage and the most frequented pages but if you try to search anything it will not load the webpages. Also if its a website that is not visited often it will not load. We have tried Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

hary

hary

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Is it a DNS problem causing slow loading.

The speed at which this loads might confirm

http://87.238.81.129/

munns5986

munns5986

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I am guessing you wanted to know about download speed. Should have stated that I have very little computer knowledge. I can just follow directions so this site has helped. The download speed I ran said that it is downloading at 10.31 mbps.