Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

31.2kbs :( Any hope @ all 2 down load TV/Movies, I"M DESPERATE

• Please log in to reply

penelopepony

penelopepony

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
??? So in short, on DIAL-UP even w/accelerators, NO WAY in hillbilly, am I gonna get 2 watch videos. My bps's is only around 31.2 (@best). Lost job, & was trying 2 get 2 watch anything... I live in BF Egypt, & if u don't have DSS/Dish, u get NO TV... Pulling my hair out.

Re-read, went 2 speedtest, & got my parade rained on

Download Speed: 24 kbps (3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 898 kbps (112.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

I had broadband through my cell phone co. but ran my horses 2 much one month in facebook & got a $250 bill. After that, if anything moved, I closed the window, however, sharing w/ex-BF, he loved YouTube, & no b****ing on my b half was going 2 change his usage.

What about eMule? I go to sites where they will let u down load tv shows, etc... I know it will take forever, but I'm desperate...

http://www.free-tv-v...fo/movies/2010/ Please help me find some way of watching something other than info mercials, religion, & jewelry shopping channels.

Advertisements

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Wow that's a really slow speed you've got there. You live in Egypt??? Why does your profile say Oklahoma? Anyways I would suggest you try www.hulu.com [may require a lot more than dial up speed] and see if that works. It may not work outside the United States. You can also try this website with newer cool videos specifically for dial up users http://www.google.co...7C3irOQ&cad=rja

If I find more I'll let you know.

Edited by superstar, 06 September 2010 - 07:36 AM.

penelopepony

penelopepony

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
:) BF Egypt is a slang meaning "Bum F**k Egypt" I live in an Oklahoma town w/just 48 individual homes (98 people pop.)

I tried eMule on that site, but almost messed up something bad on my pc, had to do some quick go back in time & fix stuff.

Ty for suggestion. I've went to Hula b4, but 4 what I wanted, it just didn't have full version of tv shows I was looking for, or New movies.

TY