Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Attention! Your web page request has been cancelled.

• Please log in to reply

tbiddle

tbiddle

• Pip
  • 3 posts
The below message keeps popping up when I try to go to a website.

Attention! Your web page request has been cancelled.
This web site refused your connection as it was reported as a malicious request. This can be caused by Viruses, Trojans or Malware found on your computer.

In order to resend your request to the website, press Resend request (please note, this action may cause a permanent block of your computer by the requested website)

In order to activate your security software, please press Fix Now (recommended)

I have a clean system but this message continues to pop up. Can someone help a girl in need?
Thanks

Advertisements

tbiddle

tbiddle

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
FYI:
I have already ran Malware Bytes multiple times, but I am still getting the redirect.

tbiddle

tbiddle

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
btw, after reading through many posts, I also ran Super Antispyware, and it came up with nothing.... still clean.... and yes, even though I'm a girl, I updated both Malware Bytes, and Super Anti-Spyware with the latest definitions, so please, do not respond with some typical template of a response, I'm not you're "typical" girl, I understand this stuff really well, and I have learned a lot from your website and I am only posting now, because I have read everything (almost), and learned all the site has to offer.

You see, I've tried Comboboxfix and it will not work on Windows 7, because not enough technicians, like you all, have donated to his cause. I personally, donated $100 tonight. if his program was compatible with Windows7, I am sure it could have easily fixed this problem.