Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELPStarted with trayapp pop up then all hp programs wont open

• Please log in to reply

aleesha_e

aleesha_e

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit

okay well it all started with a pop up asking for the trayapp cd, I found out through here to put the printer Hp Photosmart c4795. cd in. The pop up quit. Then i noticed my webcam, Hp advisor,Hp mediasmart programs wont open. When i tryed opening some of the programs i would get, parsings error. But that went away later on. Oh ya and my Microsoft works word processor wont open. When I am on the internet and i open a new page in a new tab a pop up comes up, Its windows installer and it says prepairing to install then it dissapears and the page shows up. OH my i need some help. I tryed uninstalling all printer programs then reinstalling them. It didnt work. Maybe im doing something wrong.
when I uninstalled the printer i noticed that some of the programs from the Printer were in the add remove program list, and they would not let me uninstall them. I have run my Scanner and all that and there are no virus's so im at a loss for words.

There has also been a couple times that a blue screen poped up, maybe they are all linked i have no clue PLEASE HELP ME :)

MightI add i bought this computer half a year ago brandnew and had no problems what so ever with it until now.

Edited by aleesha_e, 07 September 2010 - 12:46 PM.

Advertisements