Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

micrsoft outlook 2003 connector for hotmail problems

• Please log in to reply

sharry

sharry

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi folks,
have recently migrated my hotmail account (formerly accessed thru express and then hotmail live) to microsoft outlook. annoyingly, all messages sent via microsoft outlook appear in sent box as being sent TO me rather than to the person to which they are addressed. for example, i sent an email to david. it is sent. but when i open sent folder it says it was sent to "sharry" [that's me]. "from" list also says sharry.(when you open mail, info in "TO:" correctly says: DAVID") the correct addressee is still there if i access directly on line. this is a real pain for searching messages and for archiving. can anyone advise on how to correct this?

many thanks

Advertisements