Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to open certain page in browser game

• Please log in to reply

firebreathz

firebreathz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, my problem is that I cant seem to open a certain page in a browser game call Dragon's Call. It's the skill tree page so it's pretty important every time I click the skills link the page half loads i can see the background and other suff but the skill tree is missing. the page stops loading and when i use IE the whole browser crash's

Im using firefox 3.6, i have flash 10 and java installed.
Ive tried using IE, Chrome and opra all have the same problem
clearing the cache and temp file
even did a fresh install on a partition and it still does the same thing

i know it's not the game as I asked a GM to just set me some skills till I find a fix as they logged into to my account to check and they are able to see the page. but I havnt heard back from them on a soloution. was hoping you guys can help

i have a gut feeling im missing some piece of software as when i did the fresh install it was exactly the same, the rest of the game pages load fine.

can you please help me troubleshoot this problem

Advertisements