Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Recover Outlook Emails

• Please log in to reply

Jeff Sumislaski

Jeff Sumislaski

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello anyone and everyone - I will try to keep this topic as close to the point as possible. My work laptop was stolen from my car about a week ago. I have recently got a new laptop through dell to replace the stolen one. What i would like to know is if there is anyway to recover my sent and recieved emails from the laptop that was stolen on my new computer? I stupidly never backed up any of my emails or contacts. My company is pretty small and not that computer savy, so they are not help. We use webmail1and1 as webmail host, I dont know if there is anyway of getting them back through them. Any help or advice would help.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
If the emails are still stored on the server, then when you set the new laptop up with the appropriate details, they'll all come back down automatically what's still on the server.

If there's nothing on the server, unfortunately you're out of luck.