Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Redone site...need feedback

• Please log in to reply

tenners

tenners

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I've recently decided to do some consulting on my own after having worked with/for others for some time. I've done a bit of web development before but in my experience it's extremely important to have others review your work with a completely objective point of view. Having said that, please tell me honestly what you think about my site...

URL ---> Atlanta SEOcean Company

I had a site up and it just wasn't working for me in terms of the level of professionalism it projected.
I'm hoping this version makes potential customers feel confident in my abilities.

Thanks,
T.

Advertisements

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Site looks nice and clean. Not too glaring in colors and content. Need to fix these coding errors:

11 CSS errors

25 critical HTML errors