Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CoreFoundation.dll was not found?

• Please log in to reply

lcamino

lcamino

• Pip
  • 6 posts
This error comes up everytime my wifes labtop starts up. I really have no idea what this file is for, but the message is as follows:

"This application was failed at start because CoreFoundation.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem"

I believe it's apple sync notifier because the next error that follows this is that "Apple sync notifier has stopped working" and windows will try to fix the problem with no avail.

I've researched online and found a couple places that say they could fix it, just as one of the other posts on G2G forums has stated and have also seen another topic started about this error but I don't see that anyone has responded to these topics?

Any ideas to fix this issue would be great,

Thanks

Landon

Edited by lcamino, 12 September 2010 - 08:07 AM.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
See here: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2211

lcamino

lcamino

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts